“Libya could open petrol stations in France” says French minister during discussions over Petroplus refinery in Tripoli
By Mathieu Galtier.
The French government wants to avoid closure of the Petroplus refinery.
Tripoli, 13 November:
As Laurent Fabius sealed his place as the first foreign minister to address the National Congress yesterday, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Confusion in Tripoli and Paris over LIA Petroplus refinery plans By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 28 November:
Almost total confusion surrounds Libya’s involvement in French attempts to save the Petroplus oil refinery in north-west . . .
- French Foreign Minister vows bombers “will pay” for embassy attack
Tripoli, 23 April 2013:
French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius flew into Tripoli for three and a half hours this afternoon to inspect the damage to the French embassy car-bombed this morning…
- Five of the G8 renew help pledges to Zeidan in New York By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 26 September 2013:
At a meeting today with five of the G8 foreign ministers in New York, Prime Minister . . .
- Franco-German project to secure arms stockpiles By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 March 2014:
Germany and France have announced plans to secure arms . . .
- President of Franco-Llbyan Chamber of Commerce honoured By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 5 April 2014:
The president of the Franco-Libyan Chamber of Commerce, Michel Casals, has . . .
- “Support Zeidan’s efforts to solve oil crisis” Americans, British, French, Italians tell Libyans
Tripoli, 10 September, 2013:
Libya’s four most prominent western allies – the US, UK, France and Italy – have expressed their concern about the oil blockades and the consequences for the cou…