Zeidan government sworn in
By Sami Zaptia.
Newly elected Prime Minister Ali Zeidan at the swearing in ceremony today in Tripoli. (Photo: Motassam Aldawi)
Tripoli, 14 November:
Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan and the majority of his newly elected government were sworn in today . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April regarding plans by Libya to spend LD 10 billion on . . .
- ‘There will be an official handover report to the GNC’ By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 26 July:
According to article No. 30 of the Transitional Constitutional Declaration (TCD), the National Transitional Council (NTC), L…
- Opinion: Does Libya have a President now? By Sufyan Maghur.
Tripoli, 25 November:
I have been following, as any other Libyan, the activities of the General National Congress and its . . .
- Election Commission sacked – what next for the elections? by Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 1 May:
Days later… still no official reasons have been given for the sudden dismissal of the top tier . . .
- Al-Kib forced to defend his government’s record. Tripoli, 16 April:
Beleaguered Libyan Prime Minister Abdurrahim Al-Kib defended the record of his transitional government yesterday saying that the object of . . .