Opinion: A People’s Constitution — The importance of inclusion in constitution making
By Nelufer Elbadri.
Tripoli, 17 October:
We Libyans are learning that overthrowing the Qaddafi regime was only the first step of the revolution. . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 August:
Islam, democracy, personal […]
- National Congress leader Magarief says Libya should be a “secular state” By Sami Zaptia.
Research by Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 1 October:
For the first […]
- On the first anniversary of Qaddafi’s death – is Libya better off a year on? By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 20 October:
A year today Libya’s ruler of 42 years, […]
- Magarief strongly supports women’s inclusion in the constitution drafting committee By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 27 December:
Libya’s leading women’s NGOs […]
- Europe will fully support Libya if it respects human rights – Ana Gomes, European Parliament Rapporteur on Libya By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 6 October:
LIBYA HERALD EXCLUSIVE
Ana Gomes member […]