Air Libya to resume flights to Kufra as part of major fleet expansion
By George Grant.
Air Libya will almost double the size of its fleet in the next six weeks. (Photo: Joseph Debattista)
Tripoli, 20 November:
Air Libya is to restart flights to Kufra on Thursday as part of a major expansion that . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Alitalia suspends Tripoli flights until mid-April Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Alitalia has extended its flight cancellations until 15 April, citing ongoing unrest in the country.
- Boots on the ground: how Libya’s security and military are boosting domestic production By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Libya’s security sector, from its newly-trained army and police forces to the brigades that still provide security in parts of the country are boost…
- Kufra Tebus call for municipal elections to be postponed By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Tebu elders in Kufra have called on the Ministry of Local Government to delay the town’s municipal . . .
- Chapman Freeborn and Air Libya launch new air cargo service
Tripoli, 1 September 2013:
UK-based aircraft charter firm Chapman Freeborn has partnered up with Air Libya to launch a new cargo service.
Chapman Freeborn will be providing an Antonov An-…
- Intertek to present services at LibyanCorr 2014; plans new lab in Tripoli Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Intertek, the production and services control and testing multinational, has announced that it will be taking part in the LibyanCorr 2014 conference and exhibition to sho…
- Supplies “blocked” from reaching Tebu community: report By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 7 February 2014:
Supplies of food and medicine are failing to reach Tebu communities because main roads . . .