Controversy engulfs UN ambassador over claims of “beautiful nights” between Qatari officials and Libyan girls
By Ryszard Bouvier and Nihal Zaroug.
In his book, “The End of Qaddafi”, Abdurrahman Shalgham makes a number of explosive allegations against Qatar.
Tripoli, 22 November:
Controversy has engulfed Libya’s permanent representative to the United Nations following allegations made in his . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- First diplomat to denounce Qaddafi returns to NY as UN ambassador By Houda Mzioudet
Tripoli, 17 June 2013:
Libya’s new UN ambassador is the man […]
- Qatar Airways suspends Benghazi flights By Maha Ellawati and Aimen Eljali.
Benghazi/Tripoli, 13 June 2013:
- Benghazi protestors support government, condemn Qatar By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 10 May 2013:
The Qatari flag and a doll intended […]
- Demonstrators demand federalist state, denounce Tunisia deal and Qatar, in Baida and Benghazi By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 27 November:
Angry demonstrators flooded onto the […]
- Zeidan in Qatar
Tripoli, 14 January 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan arrived this evening in Doha […]