Magarief announces delivery of $200m development package to Tunisia, delay in recognising new Syrian opposition
By Houda Mzioudet.
This was Magarief’s first official visit to Tunisia since being elected president of the National Congress.
Tunis, 23 November:
Libya is set to become “the biggest workshop for jobs and reconstruction in the region”, according to . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Ras Jedir border crossing reopens By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
The Ras Jedir border crossing with Tunisia is now open to normal traffic after discussions brought to an end its month-long closure.
- Tunisian president condemns attack on Magarief vehicle Tunis, 9 March 2013:
Tunisia’s president Moncef Marzouki has strongly condemned Tuesday’s armed attack on the car of Congress President Mohamed Magarief. . . .
- Libyan Airlines launches flights to Djerba By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Libyan Airlines launched its inaugural flight to Djerba, Tunisia yesterday from Tripoli International Airport.
- Three early nominees for GNC leadership emerge By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 1 June 2013:
GNC member Ahmed Langhi revealed yesterday . . .
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- Opinion: Does Libya have a President now? By Sufyan Maghur.
Tripoli, 25 November:
I have been following, as any other Libyan, the activities of the General National Congress and its . . .