Libya – The Awakening
By Denise Marray.
Discarded bottles signifying how the revolution’s martyrs have become mere commodities for exploitation by many people. Part of a Libyan art exhibition in London. (Photo: Denise Marray)
London, 24 November:
Libyan artist Hadia Gana is talking above the hubbub of a packed preview for the ‘The Libyan’ . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan revolution film shown at London festival By Helena Argyle.
London, 31 March 2014:
A film set during the 17 February Revolution was shown last week in London as part . . .
- Arts MA scholarship for London study
Tripoli, 31 May 2013:
Applications are being sought . . .
- Zeidan to head Libyan delegation at FDI Libya conference in London next week Tripoli, 12 September 2013:
London’s forthcoming FDI Libya conference will be led by Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, organisers of the event have . . .
- Libya at London’s World Travel Market 2013 By Mariam Muttawa.
London, 7 November 2013:
Today was the final day of the the World Travel Market (WTM) 2013 at London’s ExCel . . .
- A look at elections abroad: voting in London By Tom Westcott.
London, 18 February 2014:
Over the past three days, Libyans living abroad have been casting their votes in the elections . . .
- Belhaj gives UK 7 days to say “Sorry” and pay six dinars damages By Nigel Ash
London 4 March, 2013:
Abdul Hakim Belhaj, the former leader of Tripoli Military Council, has given the British government a week . . .