More than 200 Gambians deported from Libya
Tripoli, 25 November:
More than 200 Gambians have arrived home following their deportation from Libya, according to a local newspaper in the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Illegal immigration – a concern but “under control” By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 3 March 2013:
“They may return, be jailed and so on and so forth; that is life. But otherwise . . .
- The Gambia returns some, but not all Libyan assets Tripoli 8th March:
The Gambian High Court has ordered the handover to Libya of previously frozen assets, belonging to the Libyan African . . .
- Navy picks up 300 more asylum seekers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 29 November 2013:
The Libyan navy yesterday picked up almost 300 asylum seekers in two separate incidents just off . . .
- Congress committee calls for action against oil facility attackers By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 21 May 2013:
The Energy Committee of the General National Congress today said that that anyone who forces oil . . .
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .