Niger ready to hand Saadi Qaddafi to the International Criminal Court
By George Grant.
Saadi Qaddafi has been taking refuge in Niger for the past 14 months.
Tripoli, 25 November:
Niger’s President Mahamadou Issofou has said his government is ready to hand Saadi Qaddafi over to the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Justice Minister refutes reports that Saif Qaddafi trial will begin today By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and George Grant.
Tripoli, 1 September:
Justice Minister Ali Ashour Ehmida has denied reports that the trial of Saif Qaddafi . . .
- We will prosecute criminals even if we use international bodies – Zeidan
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 July 2013:
The Libyan government will prosecute those criminals responsible for illegal activities such as bombings, shootings and assassinations, even if it m…
- Libya to appeal ICC ruling on Saif trial location By Aimen Eljali
Tripoli, 3 June 2013:
Justice Minister, Salah Bashir Al-Marghani today confirmed the widely-expected decision, that Libya would be appealing the . . .
- Magarief rebuts claims of imminent Saif trial in Zintan as “rumours and lies” By George Grant.
Tripoli, 24 August:
National Congress Speaker Mohammed Magarief has dismissed claims that Saif Qaddafi will be tried next month in . . .
- ICC rejects Libyan trial for Saif: demands he be handed over By Nigel Ash
Tripoli, 31 May 2013:
The International Criminal Court has thrown down a direct challenge to the Libyan government by rejecting . . .
- Senussi asks again to be tried in the Hague By Nigel Ash.
Tripoli, 17 October 2013:
Qaddafi’s former security chief Abdullah Senussi has appealed a decision by judges at the International Criminal . . .