Opinion: Does Libya have a President now?
By Sufyan Maghur.
Tripoli, 25 November:
I have been following, as any other Libyan, the activities of the General National Congress and its . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff. Tripoli, 21 May 2014: The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- ‘There will be an official handover report to the GNC’ By Sami Zaptia Tripoli, 26 July: According to […]
- Election Commission sacked – what next for the elections? by Sami Zaptia Tripoli, 1 May: Days later… still no official reasons have been […]
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 11 August: Islam, democracy, personal […]
- We changed the way the ‘Committee of 60’ is to be chosen for the sake of unity – Mustafa Abdul Jalil By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 22 July: In a telephone interview on the Libya Alhurra […]
- Abdul Jalil denies change of Libyan government; says only the spokesperson expresses the NTC’s official views Tripoli, April 28: NTC Chairman Mustafa Abdul Jalil has denied that the interim […]