Opinion: Does Libya have a President now?
By Sufyan Maghur.
Tripoli, 25 November:
I have been following, as any other Libyan, the activities of the General National Congress and its . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- ‘There will be an official handover report to the GNC’ By Sami Zaptia Tripoli, 26 July: According to article No. 30 of the Transitional Constitutional Declaration (TCD), the National Transitional Council (NTC), L…
- Election Commission sacked – what next for the elections? by Sami Zaptia Tripoli, 1 May: Days later… still no official reasons have been given for the sudden dismissal of the top tier . . .
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 11 August: Islam, democracy, personal freedoms, secularism and the new Libya The handover ceremony between Libya’s unelected and outgo…
- We changed the way the ‘Committee of 60’ is to be chosen for the sake of unity – Mustafa Abdul Jalil By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 22 July: In a telephone interview on the Libya Alhurra satellite TV channel last night, the head of the . . .
- Zeidan government sworn in By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 14 November: Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan and the majority of his newly elected government were sworn in today . . .
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji. Tripoli, 8 April 2014: Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .