Surprise guests add value to the Libya Summit
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 25 November:
The Libya Summit 2012 concluded its three-day conference last Thursday (22 November) after an array of speakers . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libya to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade
Tripoli, 1 June 2013:
Libya is expected to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade as the country embarks on building a sustainable future.
Towards this end, a major business con…
- Fire causes major telecoms disruption in and outside Libya By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
A fire at a junction box for fiber optic cables in the Souq Al-Thlat district of Tripoli . . .
- Conference held on ‘Libyan Warrior’s Economic and Social Vision’ By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 18 November:
The Libyan Economic and Social Forum (LESF) held a one day conference on the ‘‘Libyan Warrior’s Economic . . .
- An overview of the current foreign investment laws and regulations in Libya By Adrian Creed.
Tripoli, 20 February 2013:
As Libya celebrates the two year mark of the February 2011 revolution, the momentum for economic . . .
- Conference on air transport held in Tripoli By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 February 2014:
At a conference on the Libyan air transport sector held in Tripoli on Sunday , Deputy . . .
- Abushagur announces a smaller emergency cabinet
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 October:
After much speculation and anticipation over the weekend, prime minister elect Mustafa Abushagur finally announced his amended cabinet today evening to…