Government now says deputy ministers to stay in place until replacements appointed
By George Grant.
Tripoli, 26 November:
The government of Prime Minister Ali Zeidan has decided that all deputy ministers of the Kib Government . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Zeidan to appoint Deputy Ministers from the revolutionaries By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 26 December:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan has agreed to appoint […]
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural […]
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 […]
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April […]
- Zeidan admits the security situation scared foreigners away By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, speaking at this […]