Illegal and dangerous imported cars flooding Libya
By Maha Ellawati.
Used cars in Libya are often unserviced and dangerous. (Photo: George Grant)
Benghazi, 26 November:
Libya is suffering from a vast influx of imported used cars, many of them illegal, according to . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Interior Ministry gives 15 September deadline for changing vehicle registration plates By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 24 August 2013:
Vehicle owners have been told by the […]
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of […]
- Libya Herald moves to part-subscription – regretfully Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Since it began, just over two years and 7,100 stories ago, […]
- Car bomb attack on Constitutional Assembly By Ayman Amzein and Moutaz Ali.
Benghazi / Tripoli, 26 June 2014:
A car bomb […]
- Second son of Gen. Suleiman Obeidi kidnapped By Noora Ibrahim and Moutaz Ahmed.
Benghazi, 10 July 2014:
Another son of Major […]