Illegal and dangerous imported cars flooding Libya
By Maha Ellawati.
Used cars in Libya are often unserviced and dangerous. (Photo: George Grant)
Benghazi, 26 November:
Libya is suffering from a vast influx of imported used cars, many of them illegal, according to . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Interior Ministry gives 15 September deadline for changing vehicle registration plates By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 24 August 2013:
Vehicle owners have been told by the Interior Ministry that they have until Sunday 15 September to change . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- LD 50 million infrastructure projects confirmed for Sirte in 2014 By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The head of Sirte Local Council, Abdelfatah Siwi confirmed yesterday that a number of projects valued at LD 50 million will be implemented in the city …
- Kufra Tebus call for municipal elections to be postponed By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Tebu elders in Kufra have called on the Ministry of Local Government to delay the town’s municipal . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Multiple road closures bring Tripoli to a standstill By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Much of Tripoli is at a standstill this afternoon, with multiple road closures leading to . . .