Housing and Utilities Ministry prepares next year’s budget, 900,000 new homes needed
By Nihal Zaroug.
Libya’s capital Tripoli, congested areas with residences and businesses side by side. (Photo: Bryn Jones)
Tripoli, 28 November:
The Ministry of Housing and Utilities is due to submit its proposed budget for 2013 to the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- Libya to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade
Tripoli, 1 June 2013:
Libya is expected to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade as the country embarks on building a sustainable future.
Towards this end, a major business con…
- Breakthrough housing deal agreed by Government and Chinese company By Ayman Amzein.
Benghazi, 12 May 2013:
The Ministry of Housing and the Beijing-based China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) signed an agreement . . .
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- LD 50 million infrastructure projects confirmed for Sirte in 2014 By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The head of Sirte Local Council, Abdelfatah Siwi confirmed yesterday that a number of projects valued at LD 50 million will be implemented in the city …
- Consultations show housing problem is a government priority By Ryszard Bouvier.
Tripoli, 21 December:
Libya’s pressing problems with housing and infrastructure have been the focus of heightened activity in the . . .