Foreign Ministry warns citizens not to attack Libyan embassies abroad
Tripoli, 30 November:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has called on all citizens abroad to refrain from attacking Libyan embassies, warning that . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libya Herald servers fail twice this morning: apologies
Tripoli, 10 October 2013 9:23am:
We must apologise that the Libya Herald web site has twice failed this morning, because of what . . .
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- New Iraqi Ambassador presents credentials Tripoli, 26 May 2013:
The Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Mohamed Abdelaziz, met today with the new Iraqi ambassador to . . .
- Don’t enter Libya illegally, says Egyptian Ministry Tripoli, 21 December:
The Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has again told Egyptians hoping to work in Libya to get visas . . .
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .