Libya Telecoms & Technology did not intentionally shut down Facebook
By Nihal Zaroug.
When Facebook went down in Libya on Wednesday evening, many accused the government of intentionally blocking the site.
Tripoli, 2 December:
When Facebook stopped working in large parts of Libya on Wednesday evening, rumours quickly abounded that the . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Libyans react to Zeidan’s kidnapping By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 10 October 2013:
Although life carried on as […]
- How were GNC president and congressmen left behind in Kufra ?
Tripoli, 21 January 2013:
It is still unclear how GNC President Mohamed […]
- Four-fifths of Libyans support electing Constitution-drafting committee: poll By George Grant.
Tripoli, 24 November:
More than four-fifths of Libyans want […]
- Child benefit approved by GNC By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 28 January, 2013:
The General National Congress (GNC) […]
- Abushagur reveals Kib government spending, defends against corruption By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 January:
Yesterday, and coinciding with the same day […]