Social networking activist freed following Magarief intervention; SSC responsible
By George Grant.
Hamid Al-Tubuly was taken for questioning by the SSC’s 10th brigade in Dehra.
Tripoli, 5 December:
The prominent social networking activist taken from his home yesterday morning by armed gunmen has been freed.
The . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Car blast kills Air Force engineer, injures family By Ayman Amzein and Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 9 April 2014:
An explosion in Benghazi has claimed the life of an Air Force flight technician leaving his wife injured and their infant daught…
- Benghazi tense as Shield commander’s home torched following Barghathi’s assassination By Ahmed Elumami and Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 18 October 2013:
The family home of Wissam Ben Hamid in the Benghazi suburb of Kuwafiyah . . .
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- Zawia Local Council offices set ablaze By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Protesters in Zawia last night blockaded roads with burning tyres and attacked the offices of the local council, setting them ablaze.
- Abducted social network activist Hamid Al-Tubuly hits out at the SSC, denies involvement with Mohammed Qaddafi By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 11 December:
New light has been shed on the abduction of the prominent social network activist Hamid Al-Tubuly by . . .
- Prominent social network activist abducted from home in Ain Zara By George Grant.
Tripoli, 4 December:
Unidentified assailants have kidnapped a prominent activist and academic from his home in Ain Zara.
Dr Hamid Al-Tubuly, . . .