Zeidan to visit Algeria
By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 8 December:
Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan is due to visit Algeria on Sunday. It will be his first . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan ambassador in Algeria presents credentials ahead of Ghadames summit By Michel Cousins
Tripoli, 11 January 2013:
The new Libya ambassador to Algeria, Mohamed Mokhtar Ahmed Mazen, presented his credentials yesterday, Thursday, to . . .
- Ghadames summit: Libya, Algeria and Tunisia to intensify border security
Tripoli, 12 January, 2013:
The Libyan, Algerian and Tunisian prime ministers have agreed on a major upgrade of cross-border security, cracking down on the smuggling of people, drugs and arms…
- Libyan “Al-Qaeda member” killed by Algerian army Tripoli, 26 December:
Algerian troops killed a Libyan citizen in an anti-terrorist operation in the Wilaya of Khenchela in the country’s east, . . .
- Libya favoured more talks not a rush to military action in Mali: Prime Minister Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 19 January:
Libya’s Prime Minister Ali Zeidan revealed last Wednesday in his press conference, held immediately upon his return from his . . .
- Oman grants asylum to Qaddafi family members By Reem Tombokti.
Tripoli, 26 March 2013:
Qaddafi’s widow Safia and three of his children have been granted asylum by Oman, according to . . .
- Ghadames local council says town is besieged Tripoli, 19 January 2013:
Ghadames local council has said that it is under siege by a group of militiamen positioned around the . . .