Opinion: Women in Libya are in a state of denial regarding women’s rights in Libya
By Magdulien Abaida.
13 December 2012:
The first thing women’s rights activists in Libya mention about women’s rights in Libya now, is that . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Tributes to slain human rights “icon” Salwa Bughagis pour in from Libyan activists By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 June 2014:
Three days after the vicious murder of […]
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 August:
Islam, democracy, personal […]
- Alexandria Declaration on Women’s rights in Islam
Tripoli, 11 March 2014:
During the International conference, “Women’s Issues: […]
- Zeidan government refers rape and violence against women draft law to GNC By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 20 May 2013:
At yesterday’s press conference Prime […]
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed […]