Libyan carriers still banned from EU skies
By Tom Westcott
Libyan carriers won’t be landing in the EU until Spring 2013 at earliest
(Photo: Afriqiyah Airways)
London, 19 December:
Libyan airliners and flight crew are still banned from EU airspace, according to the latest report from . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan Airlines launches flights to Djerba By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Libyan Airlines launched its inaugural flight to Djerba, Tunisia yesterday from Tripoli International Airport.
- Libyan 2013 exports to EU down and imports up By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The European Union ‘s (EU) statistics office, Eurostat, revealed that Libya’s exports to the 28 EU . . .
- EU air safety ban: Libyan carriers plan plane leasing Tripoli: April 6
Libyan Airlines and Afriqiyah Airways, both banned from EU airspace on safety grounds, are looking at leasing aircraft so . . .
- EU airspace still off-limits for Libyan aircraft By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 19 July 2013:
Despite high hopes that state airlines Afriqiyah Airways and Libyan Airlines would be flying their own . . .
- Could Libya’s EU aircraft ban be lifted next week? By Tom Westcott.
London, 13 November:
A Libyan delegation will argue strongly at the European Commission’s Air Safety Committee next week that eight-month . . .
- EU flight ban could be lifted for Libyan Airlines in weeks By Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 15 April 2013:
The current ban on Libyan Airlines flying its own aircraft in EU airspace could . . .