Ansar Al-Sharia denies any link with Benghazi assassinations
Tripoli, 20 December:
An official with the Ansar of Sharia battalion, Nasser Torshani, has denied any connection between it and names claimed . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Derna Islamist leader murdered By Special Correspondent.
Derna, 8 April 2014:
One of the leaders of the newly […]
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further […]
- Zawia Local Council offices set ablaze By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Protesters in Zawia last night […]
- Belhaj denies links to assassination of Tunisian opposition politician Chokri Belaid Tripoli, 4 October 2013,
By Houda Mzioudet:
Abdulhakim Belhaj, head of the Nation […]
- Public lashings follow Derna “Sharia Court” verdicts By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 20 October 2014:
The “Sharia Court” of Derna, […]