Libyan Holding Company for Development and Investment sells office buildings in the Tripoli Gate 1 project
By Naeema Misrati and Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 20 December:
The Libyan Holding Company for Development and Investment, part of the Economic and Social . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libya to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade Tripoli, 1 June 2013: Libya is expected to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade as the country embarks on building a sustainable future. Towards this end, a major business con…
- LD 50 million infrastructure projects confirmed for Sirte in 2014 By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 11 April 2014: The head of Sirte Local Council, Abdelfatah Siwi confirmed yesterday that a number of projects valued at LD 50 million will be implemented in the city …
- Libya “a regional development engine” – Chuck Dittrich, USLBA By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 30 May 2013: Next week’s “Libya Projects 2013” conference . . .
- Libya’s projects could double in value to LD 200 bn – HIB head Ajaj By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 7 June 2013: Speaking on Tuesday at the second day of the MEED “Libya Projects 2013” conference in Tripoli, . . .
- Conference on air transport held in Tripoli By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 3 February 2014: At a conference on the Libyan air transport sector held in Tripoli on Sunday , Deputy . . .
- Compensation for Libyans being studied by Committees – Ajaj By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 8 June 2013: Challenged by a leading Libyan businessman about compensation for land expropriated by the Qaddafi regime to . . .