Libyan Holding Company for Development and Investment sells office buildings in the Tripoli Gate 1 project
By Naeema Misrati and Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 20 December:
The Libyan Holding Company for Development and Investment, part of the Economic and Social . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff. Tripoli, 21 May 2014: The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Libya to invest $140 billion in projects over the next decade Tripoli, 1 June 2013: Libya is expected to invest $140 billion in projects over the […]
- Libya “a regional development engine” – Chuck Dittrich, USLBA By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 30 May 2013: Next week’s “Libya Projects 2013” conference . . .
- Libya’s projects could double in value to LD 200 bn – HIB head Ajaj By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 7 June 2013: Speaking on Tuesday at the second day of the […]
- Conference on air transport held in Tripoli By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 3 February 2014: At a conference on the Libyan air […]
- LIA Chairman Abdulmagid Breish reviews his new vision for Libya’s sovereign fund By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 13 May 2014: In February 2013, the outgoing chairman of […]