Libyan rap showcase delights Tripoli audience
By Valerie Stocker.
Rap group GAB gave their first public performance on Friday (Photo:Valerie Stocker)
Tripoli, 22 December:
Spirits were high at the Scouts’ Theatre in Tripoli as local rappers and break-dancers showed off their . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Tripoli International Fair ends today
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Today is the last day of Tripoli International Fair, the last chance to explore its local and international shops and pavilions, all for just a quarter of a dinar.
- Libyan photographer wins first prize in UAE-based competition By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
A Libyan photographer has beaten 170 entrants to win first prize in a UAE-based Art of Graffiti competition.
Bashar Hkulailh’s image the Pulse…
- 5th Mobtex International furniture and home textiles exhibition 21-24 April By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The 5th MOBTEX 2014 International Furniture, . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Intertek to present services at LibyanCorr 2014; plans new lab in Tripoli Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Intertek, the production and services control and testing multinational, has announced that it will be taking part in the LibyanCorr 2014 conference and exhibition to sho…
- Libya’s untapped tourism potential By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 20 December 2013
In terms of its considerable potential earnings from tourism, Libya stands at a crossroads and needs . . .