Proposed law on political parties
Draft of Law 29 of 2012 on the Organisation of Political Parties
General National Congress (GNC)
A special request form must be . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Amazigh Supreme Council continues boycott of Constitutional Assembly By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
The Amazigh Supreme Council (ASC) has said it will not cooperate with plans to elect the 13 remaining seats for the Constitutional Assembly, left va…
- GNC backs new Islamic Affairs minister By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 14 July 2013:
The General National Congress has endorsed overwhelmingly a new Islamic Affairs minister, thus bringing to an . . .
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Legal Cooperation with Tunisia Tunis, March 14: Libya and Tunisia have said that they will activate judicial agreements and exchange experience and expertise in legal . . .
- Workshop on criminal investigation for prosecutors PANA.
Tripoli 27 May:
A workshop for Libyan prosecutors on criminal investigation opened on Saturday in Tripoli on the theme ‘Promoting the democratic . . .
- First judges conference in Misrata The first judges conference opened in Misrata on Tuesday. The two-day event, sponsored by the Supreme Judicial Council and in collaboration with the Justice . . .