GNC members issue statement on “isolation law”
By Maha Ellawati.
The GNC members make their statement last night (Photo: Libiya Al-Wataniya)
Benghazi, 24 December:
A diverse group General National Congress (GNC) members issued a statement on proposals for an “isolation . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- GNC group calls on Abu Sahmain to resign By Libya Herald Staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
A group of 30 members of the General […]
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
- GNC approves legislation for “Isolation Law” targeting Qaddafi officials By Tom Little.
Tripoli, 26 December:
The General National Congress (GNC) has […]
- The Constitutional Commission will be elected and the political isolation law is constitutional, rules Congress
By Valerie Stocker,
Tripoli, 11 April 2013:
The General National Congress last […]
- Protesters call for GNC, government and companies to be ‘cleansed’ By Wil Crisp.
Tripoli, 19 February 2013:
Around 200 people demonstrated […]