Ministry of Interior preparing plan for weapons withdrawal and dismantling of illegal battalions
By Sami Zaptia.
The Ministry of Interior plans to collect heavy arms and dismantle illegal battalions.
Tripoli, 26 December:
An Interior Ministry official announced yesterday that the Ministry is preparing a plan for the withdrawal . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- SSC Head defends his members and appealed for government help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 4 January:
The Supreme Security Committee (SSC) Head, […]
- Election safety and security measures in place – Ministry of Interior Tripoli, 28 April:
Colonel Saiq, the chairman of the Elections’ Security Committee of […]
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural […]
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed […]
- Libya lifts old travel bans imposed on Qaddafi opponents and reorganises the system for travel bans By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 January:
The Libyan authorities have belatedly lifted […]