Almadar suspends network services in Bani Walid
Tripoli, 31 December:
Almadar telecom company has been forced to stop its services in the Bani Walid area after one of its . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Sick Bani Walid child dies when ambulance mercy mission blocked: report By Ahmed Ellumami
Tripoli, 9 October 2013:
A critically-ill four year old from Bani Walid appears to have died because Tarhouna militiamen refused . . .
- Against the tide, Libya’s telecoms paddle on By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Despite, the wave of uncertainty brought on by the armed siege of ministries this past week, . . .
- Libya to allow private mobile phone company to operate Tripoli, 17 September 2013:
Plans to open the Libyan mobile phone market to the private sector have taken a step forward with . . .
- Internet returns to Tripoli as “emergency plan” activated By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 22 December 2013:
In the wake of yesterday’s loss of internet connection to most parts of Libya, service was . . .
- Fire causes major telecoms disruption in and outside Libya By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
A fire at a junction box for fiber optic cables in the Souq Al-Thlat district of Tripoli . . .
- Almadar communication tower falls killing child By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 16 May 2013:
Maintenance work in the town of Reyaina yesterday ended in tragedy, after a communication tower belonging . . .