Opinion: Recommendations for peace and reconciliation in post-conflict Libya
By Omar Reda.
28 December 2012:
This is the first of a series of articles that will tackle psychosocial issues of war . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff. Tripoli, 21 May 2014: The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- VIP turnout at healthcare exhibition opening By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 10 September 2013: Health Minister Nureddin Dughman […]
- The 10th Libyan Healthcare Exhibition 2013 opens tomorrow By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 9 September 2013: The 10th Libyan . . .
- The 10th Libyan Healthcare Exhibition 2013 expecting large turnout By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 1 . . .
- International Medical Exhibition and Conference will now be held in the Tripoli Fairgrounds from 9-12 July. By Sami Zaptia. Tripoli, 3 July: Due to the late change in the date of the General […]
- Opinion: A Libyan in Syria – Impressions from a war zone By Ayoub Almadani* “Another three minutes until impact”, Ammar said with a calm smile […]