Fire causes major telecoms disruption in and outside Libya
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
A fire at a junction box for fiber optic cables in the Souq Al-Thlat district of Tripoli . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Underwater communications cable cut causes chaos in Benghazi Tripoli, 9 January:
A submarine communications cable connecting Benghazi and Brega was cut today, Wednesday, bringing chaos to Benghazi. Telephone and internet . . .
- Most of state telecoms companies making a loss – Ministry of Telecommunications By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 6 June 2013:
Speaking at the third day of MEED’s “Libya Projects 2013” conference in Tripoli yesterday, Assistant Deputy . . .
- BREAKING NEWS: Protestors force internet blackout By Ahmed Elumami and Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 21 December 2013:
Attackers have forced engineers . . .
- Libya participates in Arabsat’s General Assembly Meeting By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 18 April 2013:
The 36th Arab Satellite . . .
- Against the tide, Libya’s telecoms paddle on By Nihal Zaroug.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Despite, the wave of uncertainty brought on by the armed siege of ministries this past week, . . .
- Surprise guests add value to the Libya Summit By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 25 November:
The Libya Summit 2012 concluded its three-day conference last Thursday (22 November) after an array of speakers . . .