First Deputy Head of GNC condemns SSC’s demonstration as ‘unreasonable’
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
Juma Attaiga, the First Deputy head of the General National Conference (GNC) condemned the demonstration tactics used . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- SSC Head defends his members and appealed for government help By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 4 January:
The Supreme Security Committee (SSC) Head, Colonel Mohamed Sousi confirmed in a statement to LANA Wednesday that the SSC, which . . .
- Benghazi CID chief abducted by armed men By Maha Ellawati and Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 3 January:
The head of the Benghazi Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Abdulsalam Al-Mihdawi, was kidnapped yesterday evening in Benghazi …
- Al-Thinni officially appointed PM, new government within a week By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab and Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
Abdullah Al-Thinni was today officially appointed as Prime Minister by the General National . . .
- Deputy Prime Minister Barasi promises action by the current government By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 29 December:
At a press conference held at the Prime Minister’s Office on Thursday (27th December), Deputy Prime Minister . . .
- Opinion: An eyewitness account of the SSC demonstration outside congress By Ahmed Alsharif.
Tripoli, 3 January 2013:
Tuesday morning. First day of the New Year. The Supreme Security Committee (SSC) employees closed the main . . .
- Interior Ministry tells SSC members to apply for civilian work By Sami Zaptia.
22 August 2013:
The Ministry of Interior yesterday called on all members of the Supreme Security Committee (SSC) who did . . .