Casualty figures exaggerated, says Ministry
By Umar Khan.
Less war dead than originally thought
Tripoli, 7 January:
During the revolution, 4,700 people died and 2,100 went missing, according to official figures issued by the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Congressman’s speech sparks controversy over Tamazight Language By Umar Khan.
Tripoli, 13 November 2013:
Ghariyan Congressman and National Front Party member Muhammed Younis Toumi has sparked controversy over the poisition of . . .
- Plans to turn Bab Al-Azizia into giant entertainment centre presented. By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 16 September, 2013:
South Korean architectural practice Siaplan today presented plans to the Ministry of Tourism to turn the . . .
- Saif-Al Islam said to have stolen at least LD 1 bn Tripoli, April 5: Sources at the Attorney General’s office say that their investigations with Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi on financial matters, have shown . . .
- Fresh fighting breaks out in Bani Walid By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 15 December:
Members of the security forces clashed with armed men in the central Dahra area of Bani Walid . . .
- Korea gifts Libya DNA test laboratory, vehicles and training worth US$ 7 million By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 March 2013:
At a handing-over ceremony on Sunday (3rd March), the Korean government presented Libya’s Ministry of Martyrs . . .
- New forensic centre to help identify missing persons By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 23 July 2013:
The ongoing drive to identify nameless bodies from both the revolution and the Qaddafi era is . . .