New statistics show Libya’s roads as world’s most dangerous
Tripoli 7 January 2013:
According to the General Directorate of Traffic Statistics, there has been a rise in the number of people . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, […]
- Traffic deaths soar By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 19 March 2014:
In a country that already had the […]
- G8 leaders affirm support for Libya
Tripoli, 18 June 2103:
In their final communiqué at the end of the G8 summit […]
- France plans to build a lasting relationship By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, April 4: Building on the foundations of its […]
- Libya’s friends warn against “chaos, fragmentation, violence and terrorism” Libya Herald staff:
Tripoli, 23 May 2014:
Libya’s friends in the EU and the US […]