Reports of clashes near Sirte denied
Sirte, 9 January 2013:
The commander of Zawia Martyrs Brigade, Colonel Salah Buhulaiga, has denied reports of clashes between . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Armed clashes in Kikla leave two dead By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 4 April 2014:
Two people, including the son of the […]
- Two killed in latest Sebha clashes, more army units arrive Tripoli, 24 January 2014:
Two people were killed and five injured in clashes in Sebha […]
- Zeidan determined to remove all militias from Tripoli bases By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 22 November 2013:
Speaking at the handover ceremony by […]
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of […]
- Mitiga Airbase handed over to the army – for the third time in two years By Moutaz Ali.
Tripoli, 13 July 2014:
Forces loyal to Abdel Raouf Kara, a former […]