Misrata council chairman resigns
Tripoli, 10 January 2013:
Misrata ex-council chairman Salim Beit Almal
The chairman of Misrata local council has resigned. He is the second leader of the council to quit . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Misratan-led forces take control of military barracks and airport in Sebha By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Misratan-led Third Force has taken control of Sebha’s military barracks and airport, which had been seized by the Alwad Suleiman after being vacated…
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli 11 April 2014:
Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…
- Zawia Local Council offices set ablaze By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
Protesters in Zawia last night blockaded roads with burning tyres and attacked the offices of the local council, setting them ablaze.
- Protests outside Military Intelligence offices at appointment of Salah Badi By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 24 March:
The headquarters of the Libyan Military Intelligence was blockaded yesterday by staff protesting about the appointment . . .