Fashloum youth demand government action against Nawasi brigade; others support it
By Rzszard Bouvier.
Anti-Nasawi Brigade demonstrators in Martyrs’ Square
Tripoli, 12 January 2013:
Some 100 young men, mostly from the Tripoli’s Fashloum and Suq Al-Juma districts, gathered on Martyrs’ Square . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Extremists threaten mutilation and death for seized ‘homosexuals’
Tripoli, 26 November:
Extremists say they will execute a dozen men alleged to be homosexuals, following their arrest last Thursday at a private party in Tripoli’s Ain Zara district.
- Prime Minister warns of tough action after deadly clashes in Tripoli
By Michel Cousins.
Tripoli, 10 January 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan has warned that lawlessness will not be tolerated. The government, he has said, was moving forward in the building o…
- Multiple road closures bring Tripoli to a standstill By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Much of Tripoli is at a standstill this afternoon, with multiple road closures leading to . . .
- Water shortages from Benghazi to Sirte set to end as electricity supply is reconnected By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 19 February 2014:
Water shortages that have affected an area from Benghazi to Sirte since the . . .
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- Derna Islamist leader murdered By Special Correspondent.
Derna, 8 April 2014:
One of the leaders of the newly formed Derna Islamist militia, the . . .