Saif Al-Islam charged with trying to escape
By Hadi Fornaji
Saif Al-Islam appearing in court in Zintan today (source:Wataniya TV)
Tripoli, 17 January
Saif Al-Islam faced new charges in Zintan today.
Taha Bara, the official spokesman for the Attorney-general, confirmed in . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Saif will be in Tripoli court tomorrow insists Attorney General By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 18 September 2013:
Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi will appear at Tripoli’s South Court tomorrow, according to Libya’s Attorney General, Abdulaqader . . .
- Melinda Taylor and ICC team freed in Zintan By George Grant.
Zintan, 2 July:
The detained Australian lawyer Melinda Taylor was released from captivity in Zintan today, along with three other International Criminal . . .
- Saif Qaddafi and Abdullah Senussi to be tried in one month in Libya: Attorney General By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 January:
The official spokesperson for Libya’s Attorney General, Taha Bara, said that Saif Al-Islam Qaddafi and Abdullah Senussi . . .
- Detained ICC lawyer “will be free” if she divulges location of Saif right hand man By George Grant.
Tripoli, 12 June:
The NTC’s official spokesman has insisted that detained International Criminal Court (ICC) lawyer Melinda . . .
- Libya could have its “Nuremberg Moment”: ICC prosecutor says By Nigel Ash.
Tripoli, 9 May 2013:
The trials of Saif Al-Islam, Abdullah Senussi and other top Qaddafi-era figures could become Libya’s “Nuremberg . . .
- Libya appeals ICC to secure Saif Al-Islam trial here Tripoli, 29 April:
Libyan Justice Minister Ali Humaida Ashour has spoken exclusively to Libya Herald’s Ashraf Abdul Wahab about the International Criminal Court’s . . .