Congress’ Justice Committee mulls new top law appointments
Tripoli, 18 January 2013:
The Justice and Judicial Affairs Committee of the General National Congress met on Wednesday to discuss the appointment . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck between members of the government, the General National Congress . . .
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last night at Ain Zara’s Ruwaimi jail in Tripoli after revolutionaries supporting prison guards opened fire during an…
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- GNC backs new Islamic Affairs minister By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 14 July 2013:
The General National Congress has endorsed overwhelmingly a new Islamic Affairs minister, thus bringing to an . . .
- Eid grant now being paid Tripoli, 16 January 2103:
The Libyan Central Bank announced that it started yesterday, Tuesday, to pay LD 1,000 into Libyans’ bank accounts. . . .