Congress’ Justice Committee mulls new top law appointments
Tripoli, 18 January 2013:
The Justice and Judicial Affairs Committee of the General National Congress met on Wednesday to discuss the appointment . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Libyan government condemns Bugaighis killing By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 27 June 2014:
The government has issued a […]
- Oil port deal on, despite government silence By Muttaz Ali and Tom Westcott.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The oil port deal struck […]
- Two prisoners killed in attempted Tripoli prison break By Muttaz Mohamed Ali.
Tripoli, 12 April 2014:
Two prisoners were killed last […]
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of […]
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, […]