Ghadames local council says town is besieged
Tripoli, 19 January 2013:
Ghadames local council has said that it is under siege by a group of militiamen positioned around the . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan ambassador in Algeria presents credentials ahead of Ghadames summit By Michel Cousins
Tripoli, 11 January 2013:
The new Libya ambassador to Algeria, Mohamed Mokhtar Ahmed Mazen, presented his credentials yesterday, Thursday, to . . .
- Ghadames summit: Libya, Algeria and Tunisia to intensify border security
Tripoli, 12 January, 2013:
The Libyan, Algerian and Tunisian prime ministers have agreed on a major upgrade of cross-border security, cracking down on the smuggling of people, drugs and arms…
- Minister plans to address internally displaced citizens By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 26 February 2013:
Government plans to ensure that people who fled their homes during or after the revolution, or . . .
- Ras Jedir border crossing reopens By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
The Ras Jedir border crossing with Tunisia is now open to normal traffic after discussions brought to an end its month-long closure.
- Premier backs Mali and vows Libya will not be a terrorist haven
Tripoli, 19 . . .
- Distrust in Ghadames as Tuareg dream of a new city By Marcus Rhinelander.
Ghadames, April 7.
Dozens of Tuareg elders came together last Monday for an asihar, or gathering, half way between the . . .