Zeidan to Davos for the World Economic Forum
Tripoli, 21 January:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan is joining politicians from around the world and leading international business people at this week’s . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Zeidan admits the security situation scared foreigners away By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, speaking at this evening’s press conference admitted that the security situation has . . .
- Libya Herald servers fail twice this morning: apologies
Tripoli, 10 October 2013 9:23am:
We must apologise that the Libya Herald web site has twice failed this morning, because of what . . .
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April regarding plans by Libya to spend LD 10 billion on . . .
- Zeidan refutes logic of Benghazi western exodus — gently
Tripoli, 25 January 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan has questioned the reasons why a number of western governments have advised their citizens to leave Benghazi. He called the move “exagger…
- Zeidan meets ambassadors Tripoli, 27 February 2013:
According to the Prime Minister’s office, several dignitaries were received by Ali Zeidan on Tuesday, 26 February, to . . .
- Zeidan in Chad for Sahel security summit Tripoli, 15 February 2103:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan arrived in the Chadian capital of N’Djamena this evening, Friday, to take part in . . .