Zeidan to Davos for the World Economic Forum
Tripoli, 21 January:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan is joining politicians from around the world and leading international business people at this week’s . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Zeidan admits the security situation scared foreigners away By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 May 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan, speaking at this […]
- Libya Herald servers fail twice this morning: apologies
Tripoli, 10 October 2013 9:23am:
We must apologise that the Libya Herald […]
- LD 3.28 billion for 41,000 students abroad, LD 7 billion for SME & large JV projects By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 2 May 2013:
Libya Herald’s article dated 25 April […]
- Zeidan refutes logic of Benghazi western exodus — gently
Tripoli, 25 January 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan has questioned the reasons […]
- Zeidan meets ambassadors Tripoli, 27 February 2013:
According to the Prime Minister’s office, several […]