The Hammamet media ethics forum continued its deliberations on day two
By Sami Zaptia.
The Maghrebi media ethics forum held in Hammamet, Tunisia.
Hammamet, Tunisia, 26 January:
The ‘Forum on the Code of Ethics for Journalists in the Maghreb Region’ continued its second . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Maghreb media ethics forum in Hammamet, Tunisia 23-24 January – Libya Herald participates By Sami Zaptia.
Hammamet, Tunisia, 23 January:
A ‘Forum on the Code of Ethics for Journalists in the Maghreb Region’ opened today in . . .
- Libyan 2013 exports to EU down and imports up By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
The European Union ‘s (EU) statistics office, Eurostat, revealed that Libya’s exports to the 28 EU . . .
- Ras Jedir border crossing reopens By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 9 April 2014:
The Ras Jedir border crossing with Tunisia is now open to normal traffic after discussions brought to an end its month-long closure.
- Gunmen target another Benghazi journalist, threaten to kill her next time By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli, 12 August 2013:
Benghazi journalist Khadija Al-Amami was shot at today by unknown gunmen. They missed but then sent . . .
- A better deal for Maghreb customers in the offing Tripoli, 28 June 2013:
Libyan customers may look for a better deal in the not too distant future, following the establishment of . . .
- Maghreb Council for Inclusive Entrepreneurship launched Tripoli, 2 July 2013:
Employer organisations in Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania and Tunisia are setting up a Maghreb Council for Inclusive Entrepreneurship.
The . . .