Bombs thrown at unused UN compound
Tripoli, 29 January 2013:
Two Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) were thrown over the wall of an unused United Nations Mission in Libya . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- UN told that Libya’s transition will remain difficult and that Political Isolation Law violates civil rights. By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 19 June 2013:
In his latest quarterly briefing on Libya, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General and head . . .
- UNSMIL chief criticises US abduction of Ruqaii Tripoli, 8 October 2013:
The UN Special Representative in Libya, Tarek Mitri, has criticised the kidnapping of Nazih Al-Ruqaii, alias Abu Anas . . .
- We won’t interfere in Libya, but Libya must remember chapter 7 – Hilary Clinton By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 April 2013:
At today’s press conference at the Prime Minister’s Office, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan reacted to Hilary . . .
- “In a few weeks security will be fine and companies will be back” – Prime Minister Ali Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 31 January:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan claimed that security will be fine in a few weeks in Libya and . . .
- Fourth bomb attack on Benghazi police station – three injured By Ahmed Elumami and Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 24 July 2013:
Benghazi’s Birkah police station has been attacked for the fourth time this year, . . .