Bombs thrown at unused UN compound
Tripoli, 29 January 2013:
Two Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) were thrown over the wall of an unused United Nations Mission in Libya . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government […]
- “In a few weeks security will be fine and companies will be back” – Prime Minister Ali Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 31 January:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan claimed that […]
- UNSMIL chief criticises US abduction of Ruqaii Tripoli, 8 October 2013:
The UN Special Representative in Libya, Tarek Mitri, has […]
- UN told that Libya’s transition will remain difficult and that Political Isolation Law violates civil rights. By Hadi Fornaji.
Tripoli, 19 June 2013:
In his latest quarterly briefing on […]
- We won’t interfere in Libya, but Libya must remember chapter 7 – Hilary Clinton By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 28 April 2013:
At today’s press conference at the Prime […]