600 work resumption contracts signed: Housing Ministry
Tripoli 31 January 2013:
The government has signed agreements with some 600 contractors on resuming work on housing units and related construction . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- HIB finalizes Zliten LD 665-million utilities contract with Punj Lloyd By Naom Alkhosi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The Housing and Infrastructure Board (HIB), part of the Ministry of Housing and Utilities, and Indian construction and engineering company Punj Lloyd …
- LD 50 million infrastructure projects confirmed for Sirte in 2014 By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
The head of Sirte Local Council, Abdelfatah Siwi confirmed yesterday that a number of projects valued at LD 50 million will be implemented in the city …
- UN Resolution 1973 says there must be compensation for foreign companies: Housing Minister
By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 May 2013:
Asked by Libya Herald why the government was not pushing forward with using local companies to complete many of the nearly finished housing projects,…
- GNC Energy Committee reviews Ministerial commercial loans and petrochemicals development plan. By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 4 January 2014:
The GNC Energy Committee reviewed last Monday (30 December 2013) the cabinet’s decree (No. 759/2013) permitting the . . .
- LIA presents its 2013 annual report to Audit Bureau By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The Libyan Investment Authority (LIA), Libya’s sovereign wealth fund, presented its 2013 annual report to the Audit Bureau last week, the Audit Bureau r…
- Benghazi Free Zone project moves forward By Naom Alkhosi.
Benghazi’s Meresa Free Zone is one of eleven projects currently making slow progress and most of which are scheduled for completion by 2017 (Photo: Benghazi Economic Capital pro…