Calling all photojournalists
Tripoli, 30 January 2012:
The ‘Reporting Change’ project is asking for applications from photojournalists and documentary photographers from North Africa, including Libya, . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Libyan photographer wins first prize in UAE-based competition By Taziz Hasairi.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
A Libyan photographer has beaten 170 entrants to win first prize in a UAE-based Art of Graffiti competition.
Bashar Hkulailh’s image the Pulse…
- Calling all visual journalists: ‘Reporting Change’ multimedia course welcoming applications Tripoli, 14 September 2013:
There are just nine days left for promising photojournalists and video reporters to apply for the Reporting Change . . .
- Former local education head shot dead in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
A former head of education for one of the districts of Benghazi has been shot dead . . .
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- Worldwide Photo Walk competition held at Art House By Ahmed Elumami.
Tripoli, 17 December 2013:
Sixty-one photographers competed yesterday for first prize in an exhibition entitled Worldwide Photo Walk. The four-day . . .
- Libya’s New Photographers Tripoli, 1 October 2013 :
Photography was a dangerous business under Qaddafi’s dictatorship. The craft produces visual, independent, public records, a threat to any . . .