Guns handed in
Benghazi, 31 January 2013:
The Misrata Martyrs Brigade based in Beida handed in over 100 Kalshnikov semi-automatic guns to the Jebel Akhdar . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Jalu trench motivated by security fears By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 5 January 2014:
A member of Jalu Local Council has said that the huge trench to be built around . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Weapons seized on Beida farm By Aymen Eljali
Tripoli 29 May 2013:
A police raid early today on a farm at Beida netted a haul of weapons and . . .
- Jadhran suffers setback in Ajdabiya By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 22 March 2014:
Oil blockader Ibrahim Jadhran has suffered his second major setback in . . .
- Road at Zawia reopened By Ashraf Abdul-Wahab.
Tripoli 11 April 2014:
Members of Zawia’s Shoura Council reopened the road to Tripoli today which was closed by local protestors three days ago, complaining about t…
- Cyrenaica separatists take over Beida Council offices By Maha Ellawati.
Benghazi, 4 June 2013:
Local supporters of federalism today took over the local council offices in Beida in protest at . . .