How international media get Libya wrong
By Nigel Ash
Tripoli, 1 February 2013
In the past few days, thousands of calls and messages will have been sent by anxious . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Americans file murder charges in Chris Stevens’ killing Tripoli, 7 August 2013:
The US authorities have filed criminal charges in the case of the attack on the US diplomatic compound . . .
- Islam cannot make sense of senseless violence By Nafissa Assed.
Tripoli, 13 September:
After God Almighty, the Libyan revolution would not have succeeded without the support, both . . .
- Cleaners commended for honourable behaviour
Tripoli, 10 July 2013:
The Ministry of Local Government and the local council of Zliten, have honoured three garbage collectors for handing over a bag of gold and silver, which they found in…
- Opinion: The sacred, the profane — and the meaningless. By Mahmoud Elbarasi
As the news of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ death swept across the globe, the last golden rays of post-revolutionary splendor . . .
- Opinion: CSOs launch Voter Guide Initiative to raise constitutional election voter awareness By Salam Tekbali.
Tripoli, 4 February 2014:
As Libyans prepare to vote to establish a committee to draft the country’s first permanent constitution . . .
- World Bank MENA Regional Economic Update optimistic on Libya’s prospects By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The World Bank’s MENA Regional Economic Update, April 2014, released Tuesday, entitled “Harnessing the Global Recovery – A Tough Road Ahead”, says that …