Libya’s drug menace could threaten Europe
By Mathieu Galtier.
Khaled Karrah is fighting drugs in Libya’s capital (Photo: Mathieu Galtier)
Tripoli, 2 February 2013:
Khaled Karrah, a relative of Abdul Rauf Karrah, the leader of the SSC, is the former . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Special Deterrence Force pardons drug and alcohol offenders for Ramadan By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 27 June 2014:
To mark the holy month of […]
- LD 100 million drug bust largest in Libyan history By Ashraf Abdul Wahab.
Tripoli, 17 May 2014:
Just over ten […]
- Illegal immigration – a concern but “under control” By Houda Mzioudet.
Tripoli, 3 March 2013:
“They may return, be jailed and so […]
- Security forces raid notorious Benghazi drugs and weapon market By Motaz Ahmed.
Benghazi, 21 April 2013:
Members of Benghazi’s army and police […]
- Crackdown on Benghazi drugs and weapon trade continues By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 22 April 2014:
The seizure of illegal weapons, drugs, […]