Massive increased surveillance planned in Tripoli during Revolution anniversary
Tripoli, 2 February 2013:
More than fourteen hundred checkpoints are to be set up in Tripoli between 10 and 22 February according . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed that about 30 percent of CCTV security cameras have been installed in Libya’s major cities.
- International community responds to eastern oil terminal agreement By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 8 April 2014:
The governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States . . .
- Amazing street celebrations in Fashloum By Nadia Elahmar and Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 18 February 2013:
Celebrations exploded on Saturday in the Fashloum district of Tripoli for the second . . .
- Opinion: On the second anniversary of the 17th February 2011 Revolution – reflections and considerations. By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 17th February 2013:
Here we are two years on from the start of Libya’s 17th February Revolution. Two years . . .
- “We have a security plan. Some parts of it were announced and some parts of it are unannounced” – Prime Minister Zeidan By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 February 2013:
Prime Minister Ali Zeidan opened yesterday’s press conference with a statement on the security situation.
With the . . .
- Mangoush looks to build “an army to protect the constitution, the nation and its citizens” By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 5 January:
Introducing the Chief of Staff Yousef Mangoush at Thursday’s press conference, Prime Minister Ali Zeidan opened by saying . . .