Opinion: Towards a more professional government – to – public communication: the role of media in Libya
By Intissar K. Rajabany.
The Federal Press Conference (BKP or Bundespressekonferenz) in Berlin, Germany (Photo: Intissar Rajabani).
Tripoli, 2 February:
Last year I visited Berlin at the invitation of the Federal Foreign Office as part of a . . .
- “Operation Dignity” gathers support By Libya Herald staff.
Tripoli, 21 May 2014:
The movement “Operation Dignity,” […]
- Opinion: The role of women and youth in Libyan media By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 27 January:
I was honoured to be asked to […]
- Election Commission sacked – what next for the elections? by Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 1 May:
Days later… still no official reasons have been […]
- Canada announces projects for women in MENA, including Libya
Tripoli, 20 July 2013:
Last week Canada announced its contribution to . . .
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 August:
Islam, democracy, personal […]
- Media attack on government distracted its efforts – Al Kib Tripoli, 26 April:
In an unprecedented counter attack against the body that […]