Opinion: Towards a more professional government – to – public communication: the role of media in Libya
By Intissar K. Rajabany.
The Federal Press Conference (BKP or Bundespressekonferenz) in Berlin, Germany (Photo: Intissar Rajabani).
Tripoli, 2 February:
Last year I visited Berlin at the invitation of the Federal Foreign Office as part of a . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- World Bank MENA Regional Economic Update optimistic on Libya’s prospects By Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
The World Bank’s MENA Regional Economic Update, April 2014, released Tuesday, entitled “Harnessing the Global Recovery – A Tough Road Ahead”, says that …
- Opinion: The role of women and youth in Libyan media By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 27 January:
I was honoured to be asked to take part in a panel discussion on day one of . . .
- Election Commission sacked – what next for the elections? by Sami Zaptia
Tripoli, 1 May:
Days later… still no official reasons have been given for the sudden dismissal of the top tier . . .
- Canada announces projects for women in MENA, including Libya
Tripoli, 20 July 2013:
Last week Canada announced its contribution to . . .
- Opinion: Handover ceremony – Mustafa Abdul Jalil controversial to the end By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 11 August:
Islam, democracy, personal freedoms, secularism and the new Libya
The handover ceremony between Libya’s unelected and outgo…
- Media attack on government distracted its efforts – Al Kib Tripoli, 26 April:
In an unprecedented counter attack against the body that elected him, Libyan Prime Minister Abdurrahim Al-Kib expressed his . . .