Two injured in Sirte fuel clash
Tripoli, 1 February 2013:
Clashes in which two people were injured broke out in Sirte today in a dispute over fuel.
The Al-Garbabiya . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Central Libya Shield Forces pull-out from Sirte airbase By Jamal Adel.
Tripoli, 11 April 2014:
Misrata-based Central Libya Shield forces withdrew from Al-Qurdabiya airbase in Sirte on Wednesday following a request from mediators and elders from …
- Petrol supply in west resumes as Zawia blockade ends By Muttaz Ali and Callum Paton.
Tripoli, 13 April 1014:
The National Oil Corporation (NOC) has said the blockade at Zawia oil terminal which sparked fears of petrol shortages in Tripoli and m…
- Tripoli protests spark petrol panic-buying
Tripoli, 28 July 2013:
The country’s recent protests have sparked panic-buying of fuel across the capital, with hundreds of cars queueing to fill their tanks.
Three lanes of traffic had b…
- New aviation fuel loading system installed at Mitiga airport By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 29 December 2013:
Brega Oil Marketing Company (www.brega.ly), the wholly NOC-owned company that distributes commercial fuels and oils, . . .
- Flights to start between Tripoli and Sirte Tripoli, 23 March 2013:
Libyan Airlines launches its first flight between Tripoli and Sirte tomorrow, Sunday.
According to Omar Al-Hadi. Manager of the . . .
- New attack in Sirte By Libya Herald staff.
Benghazi, 18 October 2013:
A member of the Zawia Martyrs Brigade based in Sirte was seriously injured today when . . .