Paris conference called on security, justice and rule of law in Libya
Tripoli, 5 February 2013:
A Paris conference organised for next week by the French government, will bring a Libyan delegation together with . . .
More from Libya Herald..
- Conference in Paris calls for action on Libyan security
Paris, 12 February 2103:
Today’s international conference in the French capital on Support to Libya stressed the Libyan government’s need to take immediate action on disarmament and border c…
- Derna University closes after vandalism proves to be final straw Tripoli, 7 April 2014:
Omar Mukhtar University in Derna has closed until further notice, after three medical laboratories were vandalised last week.
“Unknown . . .
- Interior Minister Mazig reveals that 30 percent of city security cameras are installed By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 10 April 2014:
Interior Minister Salah Mazig revealed that about 30 percent of CCTV security cameras have been installed in Libya’s major cities.
- Recent unrest must be addressed by government with action and accountability – LFJL Tripoli, 2 August 2013:
Lawyers for Justice in Libya (LFJL) is concerned by the political assassinations and attacks in Libya this week, . . .
- Former local education head shot dead in Benghazi By Noora Ibrahim.
Benghazi, 8 April 2014:
A former head of education for one of the districts of Benghazi has been shot dead . . .
- Zeidan condemns rape and act of terror By Sami Zaptia.
Tripoli, 31 March 2013:
As the regular press room was being renovated, not for the first time, members of the . . .